Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Past 12 Months

I realized three things yeaterday. First, that I am a very bad blogger. Second, that a lot of things have happened in the past twelve months. Third, that it was our six month anniversary and neither of us remembered it until around lunch.

On that note, I will try to do better on the whole blogging thing and below is a list of the top 10 things that have happened in the past twelve months.

1) Got Married
2) Moved to Lyman
3) Changed Jobs
4) Traveled (Jamaica, Snowshoe, Florida, New Orleans, Jesup, Wagener, Lagrange/Auburn, etc.)
5) Became an Aunt
6) Moved Again (not me this time but moving John's stuff in was just as bad)
7) Did Tons of Yard Work (when builders put in landscaping is it minimal at best)
8) Sold the House in Easley (finally!) and Rented the Condo in Greenville
9) Attempted to Grow a Garden
10) Got a New Dog Sibling (that would be my parents' dog in case you were wondering)

It seemed like a much crazier year before I tried to make a list. Oh well, you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment